The Linda School provides one-on-one tutoring in Math, Reading, and Writing. read more
Our staff has previous experience on NYCDOE and Charter School Leadership Teams. We create School Comprehensive Education Plans (SCEP), Coaching Teachers, Implementing highly effective RtI (Response to Interventions) Layered Systems, IEP (Individual Education Plan) Program Compliance, services for ELL (English Language Learners) and Implementing MTSS (Multi-Tiered System Supports) 1) Professional Development 2) Curriculum Design 3) PBIS 4) RtI
5) Team Building and 6) School & Community Collaboration (Family Engagement)
Join Our Team of Special Instructors!
SETSS Positions Available
Looking for Special Education Teachers to provide school-based, home-based or on site services in Brooklyn, Bronx and Queens.
* The position has flexible hours, Monday-Friday.
* New graduates, who are N.Y.S licensed special education teachers, are encouraged to apply.
* Licensed special education teachers whose strength is in Math (middle and high school) are strongly needed.
* Retired special education/literacy teachers are encouraged to apply.
*Teachers, who are currently employed by the New York Department of Education, are not allowed to work for this program.
Please copy and paste your resume on our contact page.
We look forward to hearing from you!